Joseph the Dreamer

Friday, August 20, 2004

Autograph, please!

This dream is a bit weird since I saw myself waiting for Michael Moore to sign his book "Stupid White Men" - I've just started "devouring and digesting" it yesterday afternoon. Here's the details of that dream.

"I was outside the small building or maybe a small bookstore waiting for someone to sign the book I am currently reading. People in front of me were jostling and keep pushing one another just to get close to the author Michael Moore. I was calm though amidst this helter-skelter. It looked like it started to fall drops of rain. My mind wondered why in the hell am I here? Was I in the States? Then little by little the image began to fade."

So there. I tried to recall another sequence before and after that but my brain can't do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home